top of page
WSHS Mini Cheer Clinic 2021
Waukesha South Cheer is hosting their annual Mini Cheer Clinic again this year! Our clinic is open to all athletes ages 4-14 who are interested in trying cheerleading. At our clinic, our mini cheerleaders will learn the basics of cheerleading, get to work alongside our Varsity Cheerleaders, and will be taught a full routine that they will showcase at our Southside Showdown Competition on Saturday, December 11th!
(Cash or check made payable to Waukesha South Cheer)
**The cost of the program includes: Southside Showdown T-Shirt, Bow, and entrance into the competition**
Practice 1: Tuesday, November 30th 5-6:30pm
Practice 2: Tuesday, December 7th 5-6:30pm
Performance: Saturday, December 11th (Time TBD, plan for mid-morning to early afternoon)
- Cheerleaders must come to practices in athletic/comfortable clothing, wear tennis shoes, have hair tied back out of face, and bring their own water bottle
- No snacks will be allowed during practice
- Face masks are OPTIONAL for all dates, unless regulations change
- You/your child cannot attend any dates if you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19
- If you wish to attend Southside Showdown to see the performance, a $5 spectator admission fee will be charged at entry
- Cheerleader must wear black shorts, their program t-shirt, bow, and tennis shoes the day of their performance
Can't make our 2021 cheer clinic?
Want to hear about longer youth cheer programs at South?
Fill out this form to stay in touch about future opportunities!
bottom of page